Our most popular option. We make your payroll tax payments, file your payroll tax returns, and deal with the IRS, Department of Taxation, etc. Your bank account is drafted (debited) each payday for the respective taxes, and we take responsibility for timely payment and filing of all of your payroll taxes and related tax returns.
- Portal – Completely paperless
- FedEx – Next day by 10am. Fast service, great price.
- Mailing – 1st class in Tyvek security envelope.
Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
Employee’s pay is deposited directly into their bank account(s) on payday without the use of a paycheck or trip to the bank. Funds are electronically drafted from your account 2 days before payday and transferred through the banking system into the employee’s bank account on payday. A real convenience and time saver.
Expedite final preparation and distribution with the following:
- Check Signing – Your software encrypted signature is applied to checks. Can be turned on or off at your request.
- Check Stuffing & sealing – Individual checks or direct deposit vouchers are sealed in our security envelopes. With check signing and stuffing, you can ensure employees get paid if you are out-of-town or at a different location without breaching confidentiality. Accounting reports can be sent in a separate envelope.
- Mailing – With check signing and stuffing, we can mail employees’ checks directly to their homes.
Manual (other) Checks
Any nonpayroll checks. Examples: garnishments, child support, independent contractors, savings or retirement remittances, and other recurring items.
For garnishments, child support and tax or other liens, send us the order, and we will calculate the withholding amount each payroll, test for appropriate legal limitations, track balances and prepare remittance checks as required. We can even withhold fees from the employee’s check for reimbursement of our charges.
Vacation, Sick & Personal time
We track and report hours due on employee pay stubs and on a monthly summary report. Up to 3 time types, fixed or accrual calculations.
If you want to see particular payroll information in a certain layout or modify one of our standard reports, we can generally design and print a custom report for you.
Payroll Posting Report/Quickbooks Importing
A favorite with “bean counters.” This report on a monthly basis gives the debit and credit entries for all payroll activity we have processed. Can save your bookkeeper, accountant or CPA a lot of time summarizing the individual payrolls for entry into your general ledger. FREE
- Voiding – If a check is lost or not given to an employee, we can process a transaction to reverse the wages, taxes and deductions.
- Reprint – If a check is lost and stopping payment is not a concern, we can usually reprint an exact duplicate of the original check.
- Calc pay – Forget to report hours for an employee, need a termination check or a bonus check and don’t want to process a whole payroll? Call and in minutes we can calculate a net amount to pay the employee. Then, we will incorporate the relevant information into your next payroll.
- Tax calc – Want to pay an employee a given “net” amount but don’t know how to calculate the gross amount or adjust taxes? We can work backwards and compute the paycheck based on a given “net” amount.
- 1099’s – We process your 1099’s and 1096 transmittal. Everything ready to mail.
- Applications – Federal, Virginia and out-of-state payroll tax accounts and ID numbers.
- Tip – Reporting, Credit and Allocation calculations.
Retirement plan Reporting and Remittance
We can generate reports, calculate matches and prepare the monthly remittances to your investment company for your 401(k), Simple plan or 403(b). We can transmit this information directly to your investment vendor via fax, internet, email or disk. We customize each client’s reporting to meet vendor specifications and test quarterly for correct contribution and match amounts.
Same day processing
Need payroll right now or can’t get your input in on time? We can prioritize a payroll and expedite processing to try to meet your needs.
Workers compensation audits
If your insurance company requires an annual audit of payroll for calculation of your premium adjustments, we can generate the reports they need and even give them access to your records at our offices.
NetClient CS – This online service enables 24/7 client access to exchange data, enter payroll data, view, print check stubs, payroll reports, W-2′s and edit employee W-4 information. No software to download, accessable from any computer, tablet or smartphone.